The International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS, is an international standard test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment, and was established in 1989.
IELTS ranges from basic level to advanced level and it focuses on areas such as grammar, listening, writing, public speaking, vernacular speech and idiomatic skills. Students with different academic backgrounds will learn how to improve their English proficiency and they will be able to communicate effectively in English at the end of the program.
NEWTON strength in English Training Program (IELTS)
Customized Learning Plans
• English learning assessment and analysis
• Flexible and customized study plans adjusting to student's need
• High-quality teaching and academic management
Fully Ready to Tests
• 100% real and intensive mock test
• Face-to-face writing test revision
• Student performance feedback provided
• Small Class with experienced native English teacher
• Many levels (Level1 to 5)
• Interactive learning
• Appropriate placement